[X] CloseYou are about to erase all the values you have customized, search history, page format, etc.
Click here to RESET all values Click here to GO BACK without resetting any value
BioMedLib's journal: "Who is Publishing in My Domain?" (WIPIMD)Get the journal - Please sign up to receive the journal, free of charge. For more info please scroll down.
The journal is a free updating service, which keeps you updated in your domain of clinical practice and scientific work.
Click on the following image to see a sample journal in PDF. You will be able to fully customize the subject of the journal, as well as other features, in the sign-up registration form.
Variety of essential information - The BioMedLib "Who is Publishing in My Domain?" journal (WIPIMD journal) integrates many types of information, such as
- the most relevant and recent publications in your scientific domain,
- citations to your publications,
Customization - You can fully customize the WIPIMD journal to your exact needs, like
- the subject of the journal, which you can precisely customize to match your exact scientific domain, using one or a few publications and/or one or a few keywords,
- the time interval of each list (e.g., last 3 months or last 10 years),
- number of items per list (e.g., top 30 or top 200), and other features.
Your opinion - Didn't find the type of list or information you would like to receive? Please tell us about it, or about any other suggestion or opinion you might have, and we will start working on it.
1. Please make sure to add the email address Mail@BioMedLibMail.com to your Address Book, so that you receive our emails in your inbox and they don't end up in your spam or junk box. Please set your Firewall and/or Spam blocker to accept all emails from bmlsearch.com .
2. We respect your privacy and do not sell or share your email address with anyone. You can un-subscribe at any time by simply clicking on the link we provide in the email.
3. To find out about other services and products that BioMedLib offers, please click on the "products" hyperlink at the bottom of the page.
4. Looking for a specific functionality or service? We can create brand new services for problems you have encountered in your daily activities which there is no solution and no software. Send us an email and we will take it from there email@example.com.
products | help | privacy and use | advertising programs | subscribe | NLM-notes | contact us | search engine | bml review | blog
© 2015 BioMedLib
© 2015 BioMedLib